Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Ode to Miss Scandalous

ODE TO MISS SCANDALOUS
(Happy Birthday, Beeatch!)

We call you the quiet one
But I really know the deal
At New Kids back in O-C-T
Joey M. dun made you squeal

And your shoes are rather pretty
Your wardrobe makes you fly
Your hair is still quite perfect
Pedicures still make you cry

You're always up for an adventure
Road trips, wine tours, the like
We like our spas and hotel rooms
We steer clear of camping and hikes

I'm so luck you're my BFF
Through Rain, Or Sleet, or Shine
And through thick or thin, young or old
We have to keep @thediva in line!

Happy Birthday, Miss Scandalous! We're not getting old, we're getting BETTER!
XOXO

1 comment:

MissScandalous said...

LOL! Thank you for my birthday poem. I think you may have a career at Hallmark ahead of you. You know me too well :-)