Monday, November 17, 2008

Ode to Colette Benoir

Ode to Colette Benoir

I met you in the Second Life, a happy virtual place
Your charming chat and and bubbly self was really just my pace!
You listened to my podcasts, said you were a fan
"Wow, for real"? Diva and I thought. "You sure you're not a man?"

Your love of voice and stripper poles, I knew you were my kind
We traveled round that virtual world and never gave a mind
When hell broke loose in real life land, you offered up a room
"Why yes", I thought, and came to Boston, riding on my broom

Roommates we are, fun times we have, I'm glad the chance we took
It doesn't seem to matter, that neither of us can cook
You opened your heart and life to me, your home and your yard
I even now can overlook your lack of library card

And on your special day, when age 29 repeats
I wish you all the best 'cause you rock and can't be beat!
Here in Twitterland and Blogsville, I just want to say
You had better have one hell of a Kick Ass BIRTHDAY!

Happy Birthday, Colette Benoir!

*mwah* ~ from Kat and Kitty

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kat Glimmer You are the best roommate and friend ever. That was the sweetest thing I have ever read (minus the stripper pole comments lol!)
I am the lucky one to have you in my life!! : )

Anonymous said...

Awwww. I just saw this for the first time. :)